Wednesday, January 1, 2014

7 Beauty Tips for the Bride

Tip # 1: Get a spray tan 3-4 days before the wedding day.
I had a lady come to my house. She had a spray tan tent and it only cost 40$. A spray tan is a good way to go if you aren't a fan of tanning beds/booths.  If you are getting married in the summer and think I will just lay out the week of the wedding! Guess what, it won't happen (not being a debby downer, just realistic. It will either rain, be cloudy or you will be busy doing last minute things for the big day!) A spray tan won't take care of major tan lines, but it will even out a tiny tan line (I got a sun burn in 3 months before the wedding and still had a light line from my bathing suit) 
It gave me a bridal glow!

Tip # 2:  Wear a button down shirt when you are getting ready so your hair and makeup don't get messed up when you go to put your wedding dress on.
Button down shirt getting ready is a must!

Tip # 3: Apply waterproof mascara over your other mascara so when you cry your makeup doesn't run.

Tip # 4: Buy the lip gloss your makeup artist uses so you can reapply before pictures.
Last minute fixes before walking down the aisle

Tip # 5: Don't wash your hair the day of the wedding. Most stylists recommend you wash your hair the day before.

Tip #6: Carry extra bobby pins in your purse. That way you can quickly fix your hair and get right back to the party.

Tip # 7: Don't forget to put on deodorant! Your nerves will make you sweat a little more than normal, don't be a smelly bride! 
I knew I had applied deodorant after I showered in the morning, but when we got in the limo, I freaked and said "oh my gosh, I don't remember if I put deodorant on after I put my dress on!" Luckily Mandy (Matt's sister and a bridesmaid) said "I have some!" So of course I put it on in the limo, while driving to the church. I think 3 other bridesmaids applied as well; Laughing the whole time!!
 
Don't want sweat stains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey beautiful bride to be, I would love to hear from you.
Please let me know if you have questions and I will try my best to answer!