Sunday, September 8, 2013

Anniversary Celebrations

As our first anniversary started to approach we tried to think of ways to celebrate

We decided to start some traditions & make our anniversary special

Here is what we decided
Our Free Anniversary Cake
  • Go out to eat and enjoy the same dinner we had at our reception; Filet Mignon and Crab Cakes
  • Drink champagne (we saved a bottle of the Cruse champagne we handed out as favors) *This bottle moved 3 times with us, so we were really excited to drink it!
  • Eat our free anniversary cake from the Master's Baker
  • Take a picture together every anniversary and watch ourselves grow old together.
    • 
      The beautiful flowers Matt surprised me with
    • I saw this idea on Pinterest.  I went on a hunt for a cute chalkboard (doesn't it seem when you want something, you can never find it? I eventually found one at Marshall's Home Goods for 12$ and bought the chalk at Target for 2$!) 
  • The next part wasn't planned, but we looked through our wedding cards. It was fun to read the notes, which sparked some memories.



  Take a picture together every anniversary and watch ourselves grow old together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey beautiful bride to be, I would love to hear from you.
Please let me know if you have questions and I will try my best to answer!