Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wedding Shoes

Wedding Shoes




For the longest time I thought my 'something blue' would be my shoes.  After +/-5 hours of searching online and having to send some back from not being comfortable I decided to go to DSW.  I found the Lulu Townsend Bridal Valissa Pump in silver.  They met my heel height requirement of 3 inches and I was able to walk down the aisle without tripping!  They are a satin shoe with a rouched satin overlay with a jeweled embellishment (perfect to match my dress!).  I was willing to spend 100$ on shoes and was super excited that my shoes were only $49.95!

Things to keep in mind when looking for your wedding shoe:  Comfort, heel height, fabric (Silk or satin are traditionally the two most popular choices for wedding shoes), shoes to match your style and to try them on!

"It's no big thing, but you make big things out of little things sometimes"- Robert Duvall

I added an "I DO" silver bling sticker on the bottom of my shoes, which made for some fun pictures! The stickers were less than 5$ total from AC Moore Craft Store.




Remember you will probably only wear them once, but for 5-10 hours straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey beautiful bride to be, I would love to hear from you.
Please let me know if you have questions and I will try my best to answer!